If you are a Procreate artist, you can make your own personal signature stamp to sign your pieces instead of having to do it by hand each time.
You can use any stamp in your brush library as a template, or you can download my free template from my free resource library. Check for an email from me if you are already subscribed to my mailing list.
If you’d rather make the brush completely from scratch instead of duplicating a template, I go over the details of that at the end of this video as well.
- 1. Make a square canvas of 2048×2048 pixels.
- 2. Use a lettering brush to sign in black OR write your name with a font. The font I’ve used is called Modena Script by Jen Wagner and can be purchased here: https://jenwagner.co/products/modena-…
- 3. Gear icon – Add – Copy Canvas.
- 4. Duplicate any stamp brush.
- 5. Tap the duplicate brush to bring up the brush settings, and go to Shape – Shape Source – Edit.
- 7. Import – Paste.
- 8. If the background is white, tap with two fingers to invert (white on black). And you’re done!